Forum

Free Games

Posted 18 Jun 2016, 11:36 p.m.
4 |
Ubisoft is following the EA “on the house” deal and is going to give 1 game free for month (30 year anniversary).
Also speaking of EA, because of BF1 they got BF4 standard edition & BFH standard editon at low price.
P.S.: Im thinking getting BF4,but if 418ppl will prefer hardline then i will get hardline to play with you gentlemen.

Have fun and take care.
  • Miko
  • Veteran
Posted 19 Jun 2016, 12:46 p.m.
1 |
Nice, I love free games!

I play BF4 and Hardline but I'm pretty much the only one on the world who likes Hardline it seem so you'd prolly be better off buying BF4. BFH servers are almost dead. I play it because it feels really good I think and infantry combat which I prefer over vehicular combat.

There are a hand full of people in 418 who play BF4 I think but I don't think anyone does it actively. Me and my friends have a party of 3 or 4 going sometimes.
Posted 31 Jan 2017, 8:17 p.m.
0 |
Posted 1 Feb 2017, 12:23 a.m.
0 |
argh damn, not another game I will never play ;)
Posted 1 Feb 2017, 5:48 p.m.
0 |
I've found my limit. I know which I will or will not play, and I've stopped bothering getting the ones I'll never touch. To be fair though, the X-COM game is supposed to be really good.
Posted 1 Feb 2017, 11:16 p.m.
0 |
Yeah, I know that, given its legacy is too hard to resist to not pick it up. One of those “1000 games you have to play before you die” games, So I can't take a pass on it BUT given the behemoth it is, I am probably too scared to ever start it, since I will be too afraid of its complexity ;)
Also I !!!HATE!!! choices in video games. I compeletly stopped playing the original Stalker (loved it to death) about 30% through, just because I had to pick an alliance (both had advantages). I just could not bring myself to choose one faction. lol
I imagine Xcom will be even harder in that regard

btw: I did some research and there's a mod for it, basically the same game with some improvements, QOL features, gfx etc called “OpenXCom”. (original game needed) So if you plan on playing this one, better get this right aways. (save files can be transfered)
Posted 22 Nov 2018, 9:35 p.m.
0 |
Posted 23 Nov 2018, 11:43 p.m.
0 |
I checked, and Ganlar should have access to the slightly more up-to-date free games thread.