Forum

Application - Firefly

Posted 6 Jan 2019, 3:19 a.m.
0 |
Technically joined from R6:S but would love to spend time in Conan Exiles, Destiny 2 and other games with members of the outfit.

Invited by Divenus and Puzzley, and I play with others such as M4MEify, Sprog, Tanks and hopefully more in the future.

First time in the TS and with other members (ones above excluded) was during the recent anniversary of the outfit where I also got to meet Hans and Randomness but I was under the name Hellcat at the time. Lovely lads they are.

I do have a mic and am fairly fluent in English.
Posted 6 Jan 2019, 2:32 p.m.
0 |
Well then the procedures are all already done I guess which leaves me with nothing more to say than a warm welcome to our lovely (fairly deserted these days) forum.

If you want to get into a bit more talking, most of us hang out on slack. If you want I can toss you an invite

Posted 7 Jan 2019, 12:19 a.m.
0 |
Hans, you have failed me for the last time!

Sorted website permissions if you want to take a look at our archive of Planetside 2-related posts, and there are occasionally posts about free games as well! A lot of stuff is shared on Slack as well, let me know if you want an invite.
Posted 8 Jan 2019, 1:08 a.m.
0 |
Sounds good, I would love an inv
Posted 9 Jan 2019, 1:21 p.m.
1 |
oh dear… sorry. Yeah I forgot about the thing with the website permissions. Well Badger took care of that. ok, NOW you are good to go!
Posted 14 Jan 2019, 10:36 p.m.
0 |
Welcome :D