Forum

Fry93 wants to join

Posted 19 Aug 2013, 11:38 p.m.
0 |
Hey there, i'm Fry93 from germany and i would like to join this outfit.
I was invited by one of your Platoons lately and never before had so much fun in PS2 in the 1,5 weeks that I'm playing it. Being with fun and helpful guys who can give the right orders in battle convinced me to applicate for an outfit this early. My rank is 13 and I'm almost always playing as a Medic or Engineer. As you might noticed my english is quite well. I understand it even better. Currently my mic is broken( don't know what happened) but i follow orders given by command as good as i can. I play almost every day in the week. But this might reduce a little in the future, because right now i have a lot of freetime.
So this was my little introduction and i hope to play with you guys very soon.
Posted 20 Aug 2013, 9:51 a.m.
0 |
Welcome Fry, make sure you get in contact with one of the officers ingame and we will send you an invite
Posted 20 Aug 2013, 9:55 a.m.
0 |
Thank you very much.
Posted 20 Aug 2013, 10:49 a.m.
0 |
Thanks for the introduction, always good to know who you are Platooning with. Look forward to seeing you in Platoon!
Posted 20 Aug 2013, 11:14 a.m.
0 |
Hey Fry,
a good choice the 418!

Welcome :-)
Posted 20 Aug 2013, 6:42 p.m.
0 |
Hey Fry,
I ManuPirat would like to join in the clan. My Battel Rank is 21 and I play Planetside 2 for a half year. I have a mic and Teamspeak 3 and Skype. My English is not perfect but I can spaek whit other guys. I hope you takes my up in the clan. 
Posted 20 Aug 2013, 9:13 p.m.
0 |
thats not my decision^^ you might noticed, I'm new, too. I just told you ingame, what you have to do to join. just put almost the same text in another thread.