Forum

xXJadeXx

Posted 30 Oct 2013, 12:29 a.m.
1 |
Hello 418!

Why do I want to join?
I would like to join the 418 community. Main reason: Amazing team work.
I started playing planetside 2 about 9 months ago? And had to create a new account.
Lost my previous info and couldn't get it back oh well.
I'm back for 2 weeks now and everytime I came in the platoon of 418, that means its active.
That also means alot more fun together. I got impressed by the communication. Its clear and to the point. Some jokes here and there and that makes it more fun.

Common information:

Battle rank: 14

Other outfit: Yes, but forgot the name. All I can remember is that it started with an ‘'M’'.

Languages: Native language is Dutch. Second language is English (more then basic). Third language is Deutsch (German) I can only read and write it, is below basic.

Mic: I do have a mic, but barrely using voicechat or TS. Got a shy side lol.

Timeline/zone: Amsterdam GMT+1/+2

Mostly active: Between 8pm - 11pm (time zone above) midweek (not everyday). Weekends just anytime I can go online and want to go online.

What keeps me busy: College is keeping me busy. Got interships in this year. This can be the main reason when I'm not active much.

Why the name xXJadeXx: I like the material and the color of it. (its not my favorite color).

Do I play other games: Yes, I play, GTA 5, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty, Tera, Arma 3, Arma 2, DayZ, And some more.

This is all the info I can come up with. If there are still questions about me that you want to know then ask it below in a comment/reply.

- xXJadeXx
Posted 30 Oct 2013, 9:58 a.m.
0 |
Hey matey, that an awesome app. Everything seems spot on.
Please contact an officer in game or log into Teamspeak (ts.outfit418.com), we'll get you invited shortly .
Posted 30 Oct 2013, 6:25 p.m.
0 |
Welcome to the Outfit
Posted 30 Oct 2013, 8:13 p.m.
0 |
another Dutchie, welcome!